With several Questionnaires that more serious candidates have answered, Civic Satisfaction has only these few:
1. What are your thoughts on timing the traffic lights in your District, Denver and the metro area?
2. Do you lean more toward helping businesses profit from and welcome kids cruising in your District, Denver and the metro area, dislike cruising or something totally different?
3. What are your thoughts on city financed parking garages for parking permit areas of your District and Denver?
4. You’ve probably lost speaking time with groups so citywide candidates could speak. What are your thoughts to improve elections in Denver?
5. How do you feel about Clean Campaigns, publicly financed elections for Denver?
6. What are your thoughts on Denver’s current balance between business and people?
We have links to some of the major Questionnaires and will take requests for more. We’re still building links to each of your websites. And if you would like to write a piece for Civic Satisfaction’s activist users, please feel free.
And yes Fiorino has already bought an ad. As always please help us post where voters can meet you - you are our word of mouth, network.
Walt Geisel http://www.CivicSatisfaction.org
PO Box 9656, Denver 80209