With several Questionnaires that more serious candidates have answered, Civic Satisfaction has only these few:
1. What are your thoughts on timing the traffic lights in our District, Denver and the metro area?
I am a supporter. This concept works well on Broadway and I believe it should be implemented on all arterial streets wherever possible.
2. Do you lean more toward helping businesses profit from and welcome cruisers in our District, Denver and the metro area, dislike cruising or something totally different?
I have ridden with the Denver Cruisers group and support it. I believe that these rides need to be coordinated with the city so as to not create traffic problems. I think this is already the case.
3. What are your thoughts on city financed parking garages to in parking permit areas of our District and Denver?
I would not be adverse to this but rather would look at them on a case by case basis. I would also look to the neighbors for input and feedback.
4. You’ve probably lost speaking time with groups so citywide candidates could speak. What are your thoughts to improve elections in Denver?
I have not experienced this problem. Overall, I think that Denver Elections Divison does a responsible job.
5. How do you feel about Clean Campaigns, publicly financed elections for Denver?
Without more details, I cannot speak to this but it sounds interesting.
6. What are your thoughts on Denver’s current balance between business and people?
As a longtime small business owner, I will always support local small businesses. I don't believe that there is currently an "imbalance" here.
We have links to some of the major Questionnaires and will take requests for more. We’re still building links to each of your websites. And if you would like to write a piece for Civic Satisfaction’s activist users, please feel free.
And yes Fiorino has already bought an ad. As always, please help us post where voters can meet you - you are our word of mouth, network.
PO Box 9656, Denver 80209