1. Traffic lights can be choreographed to keep movement of cars buses and bikes. The problem is with accidents and Mergers not going to the end but holding up traffic to cut in early. People drive to fast and furious. Stalling progress.
2. Denver is and can be cycling city USA as we integrate with pedestrians, business and traffic. Broadway is a mover and can be a bike route with its well coordinated lights. Lights on bikes please.
3. Parking perks by permit is in play in some neighborhoods. Parking like affordable housing needs to accompany every development. Parking can go underground and could serve The community with garden / park on top. Botanic gardens Is a too example.
4. Through all my campaigns I promote public financing and repeal of Citizens United. I don't take or ask for contributions
Accept endorsements or spend to much money. Through this integrity I can serve unaffiliated with equitable public service. Denver can make this change if we can make the change to an administration and elect a true unaffiliated.
5. We have cleaned it up somewhat as our Governor has demonstrated and we are all in this to serve yet the amount of money feels dirty as it could be utilized better through an
Equitable campaign season where all candidates' get equal time. Visit www. Denverdecides.org to see the 4 mayorals.
6. Our local businesses need more concern for customer service as we have many visitors who will bring our hospitality back with them.
With several Questionnaires that more serious candidates have answered, Civic Satisfaction has only these few:
1. What are your thoughts on timing the traffic lights in your District, Denver and the metro area?
2. Do you lean more toward helping businesses profit from and welcome cruisers in your District, Denver and the metro area, dislike cruising or something totally different?
3. What are your thoughts on city financed parking garages to in parking permit areas of your District and Denver?
4. You’ve probably lost speaking time with groups so citywide candidates could speak. What are your thoughts to improve elections in Denver?
5. How do you feel about Clean Campaigns, publicly financed elections for Denver?
6. What are your thoughts on Denver’s current balance between business and people?
We have links to some of the major Questionnaires and will take requests for more. We’re still building links to each of your websites. And if you would like to write a piece for Civic Satisfaction’s activist users, please feel free.
And yes Fiorino has already bought an ad. As always please help us post where voters can meet you - you are our word of mouth, network.
PO Box 9656, Denver 80209